Following the government's recent statement regarding the easing of lockdown we are delighted to announce that we are re-opening on Saturday July 4th 11am.
We have made a number of very important changes to the way we operate to minimise the spread of Covid 19 and to keep all staff and customers as safe as possible. The first thing you will notice is that we will initially only be using 2 entrance gates so that we can control the capacity of people on site at all times. The two gates open will be the west gate facing McDonalds and the South gate facing the go-kart track. There will be a number of signs directing you to the nearest gate. Once maximum capacity is reached the park will work on one in one out basis.
- Please stay alert to help control the virus.
- If you have a high temperature, new continuous cough or have a recent change in your sense of smell or taste, please do not enter the amusement park.
- If you feel unwell whilst visiting the Amusement park please go home immediately and follow government guidelines.
- Please adhere to social distancing - we have put various measures in place to help - including new queuing systems, distance markers and information signs.
- Sanitising stations are in place all around the amusement park including on token dispensers and every attraction (Please sanitise your hands regularly).
- Rides will be closed at certain times throughout the day to allow deep cleaning to take place.
- Please wear a face covering if you can.
- Some of our staff will be wearing PPE and they will be sanitising their hands and cleaning the ride throughout the day.
- Both of our token kiosks have card machines please use contactless payment where possible.
- Avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily.
- Our staff and Public Address system will be giving advice and information throughout the day.
- Always sanitise your hands before purchasing tokens or wristbands and before entering on every ride.
- Queue lines have been extended and distancing markers have been put in place to control social distancing.
- Ride operatives will not be allowed to assist people on or off the rides.
- You may only ride in the same car/carriage with members of your own household.
- Do not enter any ride until told to do so by the ride operative.
- It may take longer than normal to enter and exit the ride.
- Some rides will have reduced capacity to allow for social distancing while riding.
- Tokens should be shown to the ride operative before being dropped into a bucket to avoid contact.
- If you cough or sneeze please do it into the crook of your elbow or into a tissue and dispose immediately.
- The sanitiser we use is VERY SAFE microbe shield surface sanitiser that forms an antimicrobial coating bond to all surfaces preventing and protecting against bacteria and germs for 30 days.
All day wristbands - £20
Evening wristbands (From 5pm when applicable) £14
HEIGHT LIMITED WRISTBANDS
All day wristbands - £15
Evening wristbands (From 5pm when applicable) £10
(Must be 1.1 metres or below to qualify for this wristband)
As previously mentioned it is a controlled gate system once maximum capacity is reached it will be a one in one out system for everyone's safety. If you purchase a wristband and leave the park you may have to queue to re-enter.
It is everyone's responsibility to stay safe whilst visiting Bottons Pleasure Beach, we have put these changes in place for staff and customer safety, please respect this and follow these practises. As the Prime Minister said 'The public must play their part in this'.
Stay safe and we will see you soon!